EXPERIMENTING WITH SELECTIONS
You have learned to make selections with a variety of tools in Photoshop.
Now it is time to start using your new skills.
1. Open the SELECTION_SAMPLER.psd document in the Art Technology folder on stepstushare.
2. Create a composition that is made out of selections from a variety of image sources. Images may come from the 'Sample Pix' in the 'Chapter 3 Lesson' folder on stepstushare, from the Internet, or from your own sources. You may also use the Photo Booth application to take a picture of yourself.
3. Use the type tool to incorporate your name into the design.
4. You must use at least three of the following types of selections:
Rectangular or Elliptical Marquee
Regular or Magnetic Lasso
Magic Wand or Quick Selector
Select via Color Range
Altered Selection via adding to or subtracting from it
5. Print your design.
6. Write down which types of selections you used on the back of the printout and turn it in.