ART TECH 2--YEARBOOK COVER ASSIGNMENT
1. Begin working on a design for the yearbook cover--we will hold a contest and use the winning design for the YB cover.
2. Document should be 11 x 17 and may be generated in Photoshop or Illustrator. As with the previous assignment, try to get a mix of vector and raster data in your composition.
3. Photos should be treated with the halftone filter.
Comic Book Theme Resources:
Comic effect tutorials: This Link Or This Link Or This Link Or just google 'comic book effect' and find one you like.
A Nice example of this treatment is the MRD Quad Squad website: http://www.madrollindolls.com/quad/index.html
4. Think about how your design can wrap around both sides of the cover.
5. Come up with a catchy title for the theme--like 'be your own hero' or something.
6. April has done some work with this already and can help others get started. Yes, she can. And by can, I mean she has no choice, since I am out of the building. ;)