EXPERIMENTING WITH SAMPLING
You have learned to sample pixels with a variety of tools in Photoshop.
Now it is time to start using your new skills.
1. Open the SELECTION_SAMPLER.psd document in the Art Technology folder on stepstushare.
2. Create a composition that is made out of samples from a variety of image sources. Images may come from the 'Sample Pix' in the 'Chapter 3 Lesson' folder on stepstushare, from the Internet, or from your own sources. You may also use the Photo Booth application to take a picture of yourself.
3. Use the type tool to incorporate your name into the design.
4. You must use at least two of the following types of sample tools:
Spot Healing Brush
5. Print your design.
6. Write down which types of selections you used on the back of the printout and turn it in.