1. Set up a Photoshop document that is:
Width: 14 inches
Height: 8.5 inches
Resolution: 300 dpi.
2. Place vertical guides at 1/2 inch intervals all across the document. Place horizontal guides at 1 inch and 7.5 inches.
3. Open the images you want to use in your lenticular. Use the Crop tool to resize the pictures to:
Width: 6.5 inches
Height: 6.5 inches
Resolution: 300 dpi
4. Place vertical guides at 1/2 inch intervals all across the pictures.
5. Use the guides to help you make clean selections of your images to splice together inside the 14 x 8.5 document. Make sure View > Snap To > Guides is checked. See http://photojojo.com/content/diy/how-to-make-lenticular-images/ for the splicing method.
6. Select all your layers by holding the COMMAND key as you click on them. Go to Layer > Align > Top Edges.
7. Save your Photoshop Document.
8. Flatten your Photoshop document. Save it as a Photoshop PDF.
9. Put in Hand-In folder and tell me when you have done this.