Type Designs: Nameplate
1. Create a design using the letters of your name
(first, last, nick, initials, family or friend)
2. At least three panels measuring 5x5 inches @ 150 dpi.
Each panel will be a different letter of your name.
3. Each panel should feature a pattern created by the combination of at least two categories of typefaces (Serif, Sans Serif, Decorative, Script) Use the letters to create different shapes that form positive and negative spaces.
4. Incorporate at least two of the following type adjustments into your design: Leading, Kerning, Tracking, Vertical Scale, Horizontal Scale.
5. Incorporate at least two Layer Styles into your final work.