Wednesday, September 11, 2013

INTRO TO TECH: PODCAST SCRIPT CRITERIA + PEER FEEDBACK

LEARNING TARGETS:
I can plan a presentation that meets specific requirements.
I can give feedback to my peers.
I can use feedback from my peers to improve my work.
I can export a file from Garage Band to the .m4a format

Check that your script includes the following info:
1. Topic: What is your podcast going to be about?
2. Script: Should be about 1-2 pages in length, be 2 minutes of talking.
3. Pictures: List what pictures you will need. There is a minimum of five pictures required.
4. Music:
5. Sound:


When you finish your script...
1. Find a partner.
2. Speak your script and time how long it takes. Use http://www.online-stopwatch.com/ if you need a timer.
3. Have the partner tell you something they like about your script and something you can improve. Write down their name and what they told you.