LEARNING TARGET: I can identify composition elements in a photo.
1. Log in to your student email OR your Google+ email.
2. Click on this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YlGrkQVijoA0UiMoumMazgT3WWcfD6Z5nbpfzwe4KSk/edit?usp=sharing
3. Go to File > Make a copy.
4. Rename yourname_scavengerhunt
5. Now you have an electronic copy of the assignment requirements in your Google Drive.
6. You are going to use your iSpy photo set to create a presentation in Google Drive.
7. You will be looking for pictures in your photo set that show composition concepts taught in the Unit 4 reading on our Moodle page. http://elearn.mpls.k12.mn.us/students/
8. There are 3 sections to the assignment, with a total of 11 things you need to show. Here is a link to a sample presentation I am creating. It has one slide that represents each section right now. https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/17xG4A7FxRID0MBg5Ll1AVhLQCW1rXmgKmyUAYMsQ994/edit?usp=sharing
HELPFUL VIDEO LINKS:
Focal Point: http://thevirtualinstructor.com/how-to-create-focal-points.html