De-saturate and Re-color Composition
1. Start a Photoshop document measuring 5.5 x 8.5 inches @ 300 dpi.
2. Use only approved, copyright-free image resources, or your own photos and drawings. Use the same process we followed for the Movie Poster.
3. Develop a composition of your choice, that features the following criteria:
• A minimum of 5 separate images composited together, as evidenced via a source links document.
• A minimum of 5 instances of de-saturation and re-coloring.
• The composition must demonstrate symmetrical, asymmetrical or radial balance.
• Your de-saturation and re-coloring must follow one of these color schemes: monochromatic, complementary, analogous, split complement, triad, tetrad. Click this link to see the color notes on our Tumblr page!