I CAN HAZ PLAGUE?
Yep, that's right kids, I am sick. That doesn't change the fact you have a lot of work to do. Now it's up to you to get it done! Follow the relevant task list below:
Art Tech 1:
1. I made some basic edits to your yearbook layouts. The sub should give these to you. Every media team should make this first round of edits, then re-print the layouts, attach them to the originals, and submit them to the wire basket in the center of the room. If your group was asked to "Add Course Header", you can find these files in the "COURSE HEADERS" folder in the Art Tech 1 Shared folder. Make sure your layouts follow the instructions on the Yearbook Layout Procedure blog post
2. When groups finish with that, individuals should work on the following, in order:
A. Finish the Desaturate and Recolor Composition (approx 11 students have not submitted this file for printing, so there are a good number of you that should be doing this.)
B. Do the Desaturate and Recolor Composition write up and submit the PDF file to the "Desaturate and recolor PDFs" folder in the Art Tech 1 dropbox for printing.
C. Finish and submit other missing work to the basket in the center of the room. We will start something new on Monday, this is your last chance to get caught up before the quarter ends.
D. Work on any of the following things as extra credit:
*Make filers to promote yearbook sales. (minimum info required is $15, bring sales order to Room 32, make checks payable to STEP)
*Doodle 4 Google contest
*Do any Photoshop tutorial online. Follow the instructions POSTED HERE.
*Work on homework for another class, or create something of your own on the computer. Reminder: No watching streaming video online, etc.
E. You get to go to the Music Media Studio show in Room 37, from 9:30-10:00.
ART TECHNOLOGY 2
1. Finish animations and submit to the “Final Animations 1” folder in the Art Technology 2 dropbox on the server.
2. Get caught up on missing work. We will be starting something new on Monday, this is your last chance to get caught up.
3. You get to go to the Music Media Studio Show in Room 37, from 1:15-1:45.