De-Saturate and Re-Color Composition Write-up
Reminder: Make sure your writing is in complete sentence and/or paragraph format, and is spelling/grammar checked. You must type your write-up.
1. What is the theme/subject matter of your composition?
2. How many separate images went into your composition?
3. What type of balance is featured in your composition? (Symmetrical, asymmetrical or radial?)
4. What color scheme does your composition follow? (Monochromatic, complementary, analogous, split complement, triad or tetrad?) Name the colors you used in the scheme.
5. How does your use of balance and color enhance the subject of your composition?
6. What would you do differently next time?
7. Paste your source image links into the write-up and turn in.