When presenting your thumbnails for approval, be able to do the following:
1. Explain how each of your sketches combine at least 3 ideas from your concept board.
2. Discuss how each of your sketches incorporate at least 3 grid structures.
After receiving approval:
1. Scan your 2 or 3 best sketches into the computer.
2. Start looking at and learning some of the Illustrator techniques listed on the assignment sheet. Decide which you will apply to your logo design. If you are already familiar with some of the techniques listed, try to work with others.
3. Place your sketches in an Illustrator document and reduce their transparency to 50%.
4. Begin drawing the logos in Illustrator on separate layers, using the pen and shape tools.
5. Enhance the basic form of the logos through experimenting with applying the new techniques to the designs.