ADOBE SOFTWARE, THE WORKBOOK and YOU
1. Finish filming and photography if necessary.
2. Begin selecting/preparing photos for layout in Photoshop--Think in terms of creating PATHS to isolate SELECTIONS--it is essential to making your document work properly in InDesign for PATHS to be present.
3. Set up your InDesign document. File>New>Document. # of pages = 10. Make sure the FACING PAGES box is checked. Letter sized document. Portrait orientation.
4. Create graphics in Illustrator.
5. Select a HEADLINE typeface (can be flashy) and a BODY COPY typeface (should be serif or sans serif).