1. Double-check for poster accuracy.
2. Save as a PDF. (Redo this even if you did it yesterday, we are changing a PDF setting.)
3. In the Save Adobe PDF menu, click on "Compression" in the left-hand menu.
4. Change "Image Quality" from "High" to "Medium High"
5. Look at your file under "My Computer". Right click on it and scroll down to "Properties".
6. MAKE SURE YOUR POSTER IS UNDER 10 MB IN SIZE!!!! If not, we need to compress it.
7. Open your email. If you do not have an email account, set one up at http://www.gmail.com
It should be something like your.name or your_name, etc.
8. Send your poster as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. INCLUDE THIS IN YOUR MESSAGE:
- SCHOOL (ANOKA-HENNEPIN STEP)
- LAMINATE CHOICE (GLOSSY OR SATIN)