Printing Your Animal Symbol
1. Start a Letter Sized (8.5 x 11) document.
2. Make sure the Page Orientation is Landscape.
3. Set up the following Vertical Guides (0.25, 5.25, 5.75, 10.75)
4. Set up the following Horizontal Guides (1.75, 6.75)
5. Create two 5x5 inch squares (No fill, plus the color stroke of your choice).
These squares will be your cutting lines.
6. Drag the squares inside your guides that conveniently established 5x5 inch boxes.
7. Copy your artwork from its original document.
8. Start a new layer in your layout doc and paste it there.
9. Use the Scale tool to make your art fit in the 5x5 squares.