Art Technology Assignments
1. Complete the "Rough Sketch Checkpoint" worksheet.
BE SURE THAT YOU DOUBLE-CHECK YOU HAVE WRITTEN COMPLETE SENTENCES
AND INCLUDED DESIGN COMPONENTS WHEN ASKED.
2. Many of you have not yet turned in the Rough Sketch checkpoint.
Complete this and turn it in if you are one of these people.
3. If you were absent yesterday, ask a friend what to do to take your Animal Symbol from Thumbnails to Roughs before turning your Roughs into Comps.
4. FOLLOW ALL PHASES OF THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU WANT FULL CREDIT!!!
Independent Study Assignments:
1. Take your 9 STEP Icons Thumbnails and reduce them to 3 Roughs. This is still your ideas. Make it the best three representations of your cluster that you can come up with. Tomorrow we will work to UNIFY our ideas into a COHESIVE group project.
2. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT YOUR COLOR CHOICES AT THIS TIME.
DO NOT INCLUDE TYPOGRAPHY YET
We will negotiate this as a team tomorrow.
3. If you finish your roughs, look at This Link to The Mastocytosis Society website.
Our next project is to:
1. Design a new logo for them, maintaining the microscope and adding excitement.
2. Design a tote bag for their Annual Conference--You MUST somehow incorporate the Split Rock Lighthouse into the design AND make it represent the search for a cure of Mastocytosis.
3. USE THE WEBSITE. IT TELLS YOU A LOT ABOUT MASTOCYTOSIS! Employ any other research methods you can think of.
4. Work towards 9 thumbnails for the logo and 9 thumbnails for the tote.