Ms. Vazquez will be here at 1:00 to view your CBMF progress.
Here's how to prepare for her visit:
1. Mount ALL Camp Building My Future systems you have developed.
This includes: Icons, Certificate, T-shirt Mock-Up, and Slogan.
If you do not have a complete system, but have made progress towards one, somehow group what you do have in a professional manner.
2. CBMF Client Write-Up
(Mount to the back of your presentation board, or artistically on the front.) :
- How does your design represent the 4 CBMF categories? (Welding, Auto, Electrical Engineering, Drafting/Design?)
- Why will it appeal to the target market of 7-8 grade students, particularly girls?
- What makes your design exciting and easy to reproduce?
1. You will also pitch your Independent or Client Based project proposal to me today. It was your homework this weekend, so I know you are all prepared...
2. Mrs. Karbowski will be coming to speak with us about developing a mascot for STEP tomorrow. Work on your independent project and think of concepts for this commission as well.