MATHTACULAR PRINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
1. DVD Packaging & Movie Poster
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Prepare photos (aka your RASTER DATA) in Photoshop; ie crop pix, apply effects, save paths around areas you wish to extract from the backgrounds, etc. Minimum of 3 raster graphics are required for project
2. Prepare non-photo graphics in Illustrator (aka all your VECTOR DATA) ie logos, drawings, backgrounds, etc. Minimum of 2 vector graphics are required for the project.
3. Place your raster and vector graphics into the InDesign DVD template.
4. Add type to your project in InDesign after the graphics are placed.
DVD Panel Dimensions:
Front/Back or Insert panels: 5.075 x 7.25
Spine Piece: 0.6 x 7.25
Front, back, spine added together: 10.75 x 7.25
Movie Poster Dimensions:
8.5 x 11