VECTOR ILLUSTRATION WRITE-UP
Answer the questions in paragraph format, making sure to refer to Design Components when asked. Use at least THREE of the Elements and Principles of Design listed below throughout your responses.
Elements and Principles of Design:
Elements (line, shape, form, color, texture, value, space) and
Principles (balance, contrast, rhythm, movement, pattern, emphasis, unity/variety)
1. What is your subject matter and why did you choose it?
2. How do your designs simplify/change the subject matter from the photo?
3. What is the STRONGEST part of your illustration?
4. What part of your illustration needs the most IMPROVEMENT?
5. What would you do differently next time?