1. Finish anything needed for the Probability Films. See Mr. Flavin for film/recording equipment if necessary. Ms. Mulheron (room 30 A) or Mr. Brogaard (room 35) can open the storeroom if needed.
2. Use Photoshop to create DVD packaging for your movie if you are finished. Template available at: http://duplication.mimeo.com/action/DownloadsView
3. Work on things for PLUS or Mrs. Bruck if you finish the DVD cover.
4. Be ready to start next unit on Monday.
1. Students should login and begin working.
1. Continue work on stop motion animations.
2. Store photos in the thawspace on multiple machines so more than one person can edit the movie.
3. Get tripods from Mr. Flavin if needed. Battery for Camera 2 is charging and can be found near where the supply cart was located. The sub can get other cameras out of my desk.
Note: Make sure to shut down all machines and put up chairs at the end of the day.
1. Continue work on your vector illustration. Be ready to start working in Illustrator on Monday.
2. Turn in any missing work listed on the grade reports given to you yesterday.
3. If done, do an online Photoshop tutorial for extra credit. Google search ‘Photoshop Tutorials’ or look at sites like www.good-tutorials.com, www.photoshopcafe.com etc and find something you want to learn. Complete the tutorial, print a copy of it and turn it in.
Additionally, you must write a brief summary of:
(a) The steps involved,
(b) What you learned,
(c) How you would use the skill in another project.