1. Pick up your Thumbnail/Comp Packet and Concept Board.
2. Turn these in if you haven't. WORTH 50 POINTS!
3. Review the Logo/Identity Rubric before you start working today. Extras available by the projector.
4. If you were absent yesterday, get the Chapter 5, 10 & 11 Basics of Design worksheets/notes from a friend. Review the material in the book as well. It is important information on layout and typography that we are using to create our Logo/ID.
5. Letterhead Size: 8.5 x 11
BC Size: 3.5 x 2
Envelope Size: 9.5 x 4.125