Concept Board Criteria and Links
Create a logo, business card, letterhead and envelope (aka identity system) for one of the following:
* Oak Land Educational Partnership http://techprepmn.com/
* Republic of Liberia Ministry of Youth and Sports http://moys.gov.lr/index.php
*STEP Student Radio 89.7
*Your Own Client
Step 1/The Concept Board:
Begin by creating a concept board to guide your creative vision. A concept board is a collection of elements that provides the overall impression of the look/feel of your final logo and identity system.
It should contain the following elements:
1. The title of your concept: It may be one word or a phrase placed at the top of your board.
2. A minimum of five (5) adjectives that describe you or the client organization,
3. A minimum of ten (10) images that visually represent the adjectives you selected.
4. A minimum of three (3) fonts that complement/support your concept.
* 3 fonts = 1 serif, 1 sans serif and 1 decorative or script font.
* Include the fonts by typing your adjectives with them.
5. A minimum of three (3) colors other than white that reflect your concept.