2. Don't worry about the text. You're going to retype it in Illustrator.
3. Open the document
4. Save the document as yourname_envelope in your Novell folder.
5. You should be in Illustrator now. Turn off the text layer that tells you how to use the template.
6. Start a new layer. Import your image by using File>Place. Drag graphic to desired location.
7. Start another layer. Create a text box and retype your name and mailing address.
8. Save your file. You should have done this a few times before now.
9. Go to File>Print. Select "Envelope #10" in the Media window of the Print Menu.
10. (In Theory) Print & Enjoy! I have tried it and it worked well.
11. If #10 doesn't work, Troubleshoot & repeat! Welcome to the world of project printing.